With some well-placed fabric, your ladder braid looks like a bridge to hair heaven with STITCH by Daniel Roldan.
Step up your game and give your ladder braid some dimension using STITCH by Daniel Roldan.
1. Slide the STITCH underneath the two parallel braids in front.
2. Thread fabric through the eye loop of the STITCH and pull through.
3. Cross the fabric and decide the placement of the next STITCH.
4. STITCH the fabric through the braid to secure and lock the fabric in place.
5. Continue down the head and tie off into the style.
6. Add a second fabric and repeat the same technique down the head. Make sure to decided placement so both fabrics cross and complement each other.
7. Tie off the fabric, STITCHING into the style to hide the knot.
View the STITCH tutorial video below!